Friday, April 1, 2011

Shine Jesus Shine




chorus:
Shine, Jesus, shine.
Fill this land with the Father's glory;
Blaze, Spirit blaze. Set our hearts on fire.
Flow river, flow.
Flood the nations with grace and mercy;
Send forth Your word Lord,
And let there be light.

Lord the light of Your love is shining.
In the midst of the darkness, shining;
Jesus, light of the world, shine upon us.
Set us free by the truth, You now bring us,
Shine on me, Shine on me.(chorus)

Lord, I come to Your awesome presence.
From the shadows into Your radiance;
By Your blood I may enter Your brightness.
Search me, try me, consume all my darkness.
Shine on me. Shine on me.(chorus)

As we gaze on Your kingly brightness,-
So our faces display Your likeness,
Ever changing from glory to glory,
Mirrored here, may our lives tell Your story.
Shine on me. Shine on me.(chorus)

ending:
Send forth Your word, Lord,
And let there be light.


No comments:

Post a Comment