Saturday, April 30, 2011

Close To You




My Lord sometimes, I wonder what it is in me
That you keep on, loving me unconditonally
You've suffered and died, for me to gain life
And all I do is resist you

Things I do were just open up, not for you
But you'd open up,
you're loving arms for me to lean on
I'd cry and you'd say, “My child I'm always here”
To wipe your tears away

Chorus:
Close to you, I know is where am at
Eventhough I sin you held me in your hand
Close to you is where I always wanna be
So hear me Lord, never let go of me

You have watched over me and helped me
Through the night you have called upon me
And embraced me so tight even though i turn back on you and hurt you so
(Repeat Chorus)

Never let go of me, never let go of me
Never... let go... of me
(Repeat Chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment