Sunday, April 17, 2011

Because I Love, I Serve




I've been called forever by my name
I've been touched forever by your love
I have given the joy to serve You Lord
To serve and love you Lord
Forever in my life.

Chorus:
Because I love, I serve to follow you my Lord
To the world without a hope
To the world without your love
Because I love, I serve to love and serve you Lord
To the mission to the world
To build a family of love.

II
We were called to build trust and forgiveness
In this world of life all together hand in hand
To live the truth, to protect about the rights of the poor
To proclaim and love your word forever in my life.
(Repeat Chorus)

III
Help me Lord to be instrument of peace
Teach me Lord to share this to everyone
To forgive to rejoice to be builder of unity
To a calvary of love, that resurrection be my strength.
(Repeat Chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment