Wednesday, May 18, 2011

For You are my Lord




Lord, I offer You my life and my soul
Lord, I give to You every minute, eve - ry hour
For I desire to sacrifice my whole being
For I implore the grace to love You more.

Lord, I worship You in spirit and in truth.
Lord, I praise You for all the things You've done.
For I belong to You, I live just for You.
For I consecrate to You every moment of my life.

For You are my God, my Everything, my Life
For You are my King, my faith belongs to You.

Lord, I ask of You forgiveness of my sins.
Jesus, I thank You for You save us in the cross.
For I believe in You, That's why I trust in You.
For I unite myself to You in my prayers.

For You are my God, my Everything, my Life
For You are my King, my faith belongs to You.
For You are my Saviour, my hope and my all
For You are my Father, The reason I will serve You
For You are my Lord,
I am nothing...
Without You...
My Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment