Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Lord is my Strength




I was falling, falling on my knees
'Cause I was hard-pressed and distressed,
I thought I never could live.
I was calling, calling on my Lord
'Cause I was falling down the road,
So burdened with load.

Chorus
And deep inside the things I felt
I pondered on these words,
And called out to my mind
His mighty words.

The Lord is my strength,
He is my saviour, He is my fortress
And my shield, my song
The Lord is my strength,
He is my saviour
Why should I fear at all.

I was crying, crying out to God
That He may hear me in times,
When things just get off my mind.
I was praying, praying to my Lord
That He may whisper to my ear,
His words that take off my fear.
(Chorus)



1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for this lyrics, i've been searching this for about half hour, Thank you & God Bless! :)

    ReplyDelete